DoubleTrust Experimental Search

This blog concerns a small web programming project I wrote over a weekend (my first !) to combine and present search results from leading authorities in compact and useful ways. Its more of a learning experience, but hopefully its useful too !! I've been using it for my personal use with some benefits.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Yahoo problems

After the mention in Businessweek, it looks like Yahoo is blocking search requests from the server after a certain traffic amount. I have no clue how to fix that.

One stupid hack is to alternate between different servers ! That's what I am doing right now. I alternate servers !! when and if I learn there is a problem !!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Brian said…

    I just emailed you about this very issue, before checking your blog. That's tough! Good luck with it!

    Brian
    Washburn University
    Topeka, KS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home