DoubleTrust Experimental Search

This blog concerns a small web programming project I wrote over a weekend (my first !) to combine and present search results from leading authorities in compact and useful ways. Its more of a learning experience, but hopefully its useful too !! I've been using it for my personal use with some benefits.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

More statistics in DoubleTrust


Domain coverage analysis for Google and Yahoo for 100 results. It can give some idea about commercial and non-commercial web sites coverage of different search engines.

This option is available in the advanced preferences. Just click on more options and select "More statistics" check box.
Screenshots from DoubleTrust

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's amazing in support of me to have a web site, which is useful in support of my know-how. thanks admin

    Look into my web blog herbal party pills

     

Post a Comment

<< Home