DoubleTrust Experimental Search

This blog concerns a small web programming project I wrote over a weekend (my first !) to combine and present search results from leading authorities in compact and useful ways. Its more of a learning experience, but hopefully its useful too !! I've been using it for my personal use with some benefits.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Known bugs

A known bug right now is if the result generates a stock quote in Google search (like "DF" for dean foods) , it messes up.
There are some other weird queries where it fails too.

I need to take care of that, will do on the weekend.

Any other bug reports will be appreciated !!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Brent Ho said…

    nice
    but it seems not support Chinese :)

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Ashish Gupta said…

    Yes, its not multilingual yet !

    But I will think about adding it this weekend, depending on demand.

    I know very little about multilingual stuff, but should be able to figure it out.

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Mike said…

    Hi,

    Tried 'used books' and Abebooks, the biggest in the world is in the orphans, one as www.abebooks.com and the other as abebooks.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home